Taking Care of Business

It is amazing how rejuvenating a week long break can be! We have enjoyed going to the park, playing with play-dough and magnatiles, and me organizing our material for the next few weeks. We have an exciting trip planned after this next session! The boys don't know. Daddy isn't going with either!
We will be starting week 6 tomorrow and we also start back with swim lessons .I was preoccupied and completely spaced sign ups. So, I logged on at 8:04 and all of the morning sessions were taken. We have to do them in the early evening/late afternoon now. It isn't the end of the world, and it is only for 4 weeks. So, not terrible, but definitely not ideal. It is right during my dinner prep time. And I am sure a lot of people would laugh as it is during when most people are still working, but I am most assuredly not used to that! And they still have Teeball for the next couple weeks. So Wednesday night's will be interesting for the first half of this session. To make it more fun though, I set up the boys new beds in their rooms! They all love it!
We also have some even bigger news, but that will wait until September's break session to be revealed. Tim's parents came in for a couple of days to celebrate his dad's sisters wedding. Matty woke up that morning puking, so the boys and I had to skip. But, they came over and we enjoyed spending a bit of time with them before they had to head back home for work. 
I'm excited to see what all we will learn over the next few weeks. And I say "we" because we are not only learning the material together. But, I am learning my children. Seeing those lightbulb moments click is so amazing, and I wouldn't be afforded that if it weren't for homeschooling.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's All Greek To Me

From This Moment

New school year